Psalms 119:37

"Turn my eyes from worthless things, and give me life through your word."  NLT


The Lord gave me a bold scripture to start this project with! This is a great passage to meditate on with Him throughout your entire pregnancy, labor, and childbirth. I feel like He is saying to us, "lean on Me! I gave you the tools in my Word to concur anything... use them!" We, as Christians, pick up our Bibles and use His Living Word for so many things. Why can't we pick up our Bibles and use them for childbirth as well? There is so much unknown in childbirth, it can be overwhelming and scary at times. Though it all, however, one constant remains.... God. Finding scripture to give you strength is what God wants you to do! There are so many secular childbirth resources out there. Instead of seeking such things to comfort us with false hopes and promises, we can lean on God and His promises every time we open our Bibles!  He will see you through this time in your life and you CAN call upon the Holy Spirit in childbirth!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...