You are not alone...

One of the feelings that weighed heavily on me during the two births of my sons was loneliness. Heavy and sometimes overpowering the loneliness made me feel like a I was an island and I needed to supply all my own resources because no one else understood what was happening on my island.

I was a believer during my second birth and even with my first I know the Lord was with me. But I imagine all the time how incredible my labors and birth would have been had I opened up the the Lord during them. Had I been in prayer or worship. Had I allowed Him in to really guide and help me. Not because I would have had better outcomes or different birth stories... but because I would have been more emotionally in control. I would have FELT better. I wouldn't have felt so lonely.


Please know friends that you are never alone. You are never alone.

Jesus is always with you and you are welcome to speak to Him at any time. Free to ask him for wisdom, strength, peace... patience. Utilize the presence of the Lord and invite Him to be there for you.


When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” John 8:12 NIV

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...