BIBLE STUDY STARTING!

Ok! I appreciate all my readers for being so patient with me. I have felt the enemy trying to stop me from hosting this online Bible Study and I can assure you that I have, always with the help of the Lord, and lining my ducks in a row to stick to the plan!

BIBLE STUDY STARTS THIS SUNDAY!! 

I am so excited!

Tomorrow I will be posting an introductory to the book and links to the prayer list again!

I feel very strongly that having this content on the internet is God's will and that all those who read and participate, whenever they can, will be blessed by this online fellowship! :)

Our study will be titles, "Walking through Christ Centered Childbirth." and together we will read the book Christ Centered Childbirth by Kelly Townsend and relate Scriptures to our joineries and commune with each other over this book.

"see" you tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...