Blog Highlight: "The LORD said to Moses, “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘These are my appointed festivals, the appointed festivals of the LORD, which you are to proclaim as sacred assemblies." Leviticus 23:1-2
If you have a copy of Christ Centered Childbirth, please read the corresponding chapter which is chapter 5.
The feasts that God gave to Moses and how they relate to childbirth:
- Passover-The Egg
- Unleavened Bread-Fertilization of the Egg
- First Fruits- Implantation of Pregnancy
- Pentecost-New Creation (when we become new life)
- Trumpets-Hearing (when our sense develops)
- Atonement-Blood (when we develop and live from blood)
- Tabernacles-Lungs (when our lungs develop and begin to be used in utero)
This concept to me is amazing... and I will be the first to admit that I have not been able to read the entire chapter in Christ Centered Childbirth yet. I am so excited to do so though!
If you cannot load the above video please check out
PLEASE read this stuff and comment here! I want to know what you think! Watch the above movie on how this was discovered and talk about it with me!
Here are the discussion questions from this weeks Bible Study:
- How to the feats of Israel Point to pregnancy?
- What might the significance ofd these correlations be to us and the baby?
- What are we going to do with this new information?
- What are some other things in nature that point to Jesus Christ?
Please remember to worship before or after this post with the song found at the bottom of the blog! :)
Add your name to the prayer list